ABOUT SPIRE EVENTS
Imagine your event in a state-of-the-art sports complex. Where thousands of athletes come to compete at once. Now picture yourelf in a spacious banquet facility set-up for weddings, conventions, dances, and awards ceremonies.
SPIRE Institute, located in Geneva, Ohio is your place.
A United States Olympic Training site, SPIRE Institute is an all inclusive, state-of the-art, athletic complex. A 750,000 square foot indoor atheltic facility and multiple acres of outdoor athletic facilities, SPIRE has the ability for all athletes to reach their maximum potential. Every detail is Olympic grade, allowing athletes to run or swim faster, jump higher, throw farther, shoot better and achieve that personal best in every sport.
It's built by athletes, for athletes. And it shows. Whatever your event, we've got the facilities to take it to the next level.
A few of the most notable SPIRE Events to date include:
- NCAA Division 2 Swimming & Diving National Championships
- USA Men's National Wheelchair Basketball Team vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- NAIA Track & Field National Championships
- Horizon League Track & Field Championships
- Big 10 Indoor Track & Field Championships
- Atlantic 10 Swimming & Diving Championships
- Mid-American Conference Volleyball Championships
- Mid-American Conference Swimming & Diving Championships
- U.S. Masters Swimming Summer National Championship
- Collegiate Water Polo Association National Championships
- NCAA Division I Track & Field Invitational
- USATF Junior Olympic Zonal Meets
- USA Volleyball Junior Men's Team Training
- Penn State vs. Ohio State Men's Volleyball
As well as weekly regional events in volleyball, soccer, track & field, basketball, and baseball. These events have drawn participants from as far away as California and regularly hosts participants from Buffalo, Rochester, Detroit, Toronto, and Pittsburgh among others.
About SPIRE FUEL
The SPIRE FUEL Nutrition Center is located in the Aquatics Building and is set up to appeal to a variety of tastes and nutritional needs.
SPIRE understands the importance of healthy eating and proper nutrition to the competitive athlete. That is why SPIRE FUEL was created…
Located on site, SPIRE FUEL is an innovative ‘training table’ approach to eating (or ‘fueling’ your system). FUEL offers students, competitors and visitors the same, nutritious, fresh meal options enjoyed by Olympic and Professional athletes. FUEL specializes in prepared-to-order cuisine, with zero added trans-fat, no artificial flavors or coloring, and an emphasis on local produce, fresh ingredients, and whole grains.
SPIRE chefs receive input from SPIRE Performance staff as they prepare and customize appropriate meal plans for SPIRE athletes. Special nutritional needs can also be accommodated.
Visit SPIRE FUEL For a dining experience that nourishes the body as much as it feeds the soul.
Menu Choices Include: (subject to change per event)
- Breakfast Buffet
- Fresh soups made daily
- Full salad bar with up to 30 different toppings
- Complete Grill station
- Pizza Station
- Create your own Pasta station
- Fresh Deli sandwich station
- Coke Products
- Locally Roasted Coffee & Assorted Tea
SPIRE FUEL has seating accommodations for up to 300 guests and a separate mezzanine dining area for private or team dining that can seat up to 300.
Payment options include: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, & Discover Cards.
NO outside food is allowed to be brought into Spire Institute.
Want to hold your event here? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 440-466-1002
Check out our partner Precious Cargo for all your transportation needs!